Guys let me present you with the best chocolate dessert in the world, it´s not a cake, it´s not a pudding it’s a cudding! I mean it’s so great that it even has it’s own name and when something hast it’s own name you now you are talking about serious business.
It has the consistency of a cake, the texture of a pudding and the taste of the most decadent chocolate dessert in the world, while being vegan and healthy all at the same time, plus is super easy to make but you are going to look extra fancy when making it and you can actually eat it from cute little jars, how great is that?
Aaaand did I said that the ingredients are sitting in your cupboard right now?
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup stevia
- 70 g vegan sugar free chocolate chopped
- 6 tablespoons flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a pot over medium heat mix the almond milk with the coconut cream and the stevia for 5 minutes.
- Add the flour and stir for 3 minutes.
- Remove from fire add the chopped chocolate and mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into 3 small jars.
- Place the jars inside a bowl full of water (the water should cover half of the jars), and in the oven
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with some chocolate shavings.