Hey guys! Some days are great, yesterday for example, and need little celebration, for me celebrations is always paired with ice cream. Actually is paired with some rich, creamy ice cream, better yet if it`s kind of healthy, and easier enough t make mid week. And this option is just perfect, It`s made using some almond milk, a bit of coconut cream and some sugar free chocolate and cocoa powder.
I also used some two minute chocolate sauce to add an even bigger chocolate kick, some days just need it right?
- 1 Cup almond milk
- 1/2 Cup coconut cream
- 1/2 Cup melted chocolate
- 2 Tablespoons cacao powder
- Mix the coconut cream with the melted chocolate until everything is creamy.
- Add the almond milk and mix well.
- Incorporate the cacao powder and the stevia,
- Place in the fridge and mix every half hour.