I´m so happy that is summer, finally I can put to good use all the ice cream recipes I have been pinning, so in the honor of the season I decided to make my first of the year batch of frozen pops, and obviously in a chocoholic way, with bitter melted chocolate, cocoa powder and just a hint of almond milk.
The result is a fudgy ice pop with small pieces of chocolate, a not overly sweet way to fight against the summer heat.
- 1/2 Cup melted chocolate
- 1 Cup almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon stevia
- 4 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- In a bowl mix the milk and the stevia.
- Add the cocoa powder and blend.
- Pour in the melted chocolate and continue blending until everything is incorporated.
- Transfer to a pop plastic mold and place in the freezer for 5 hours.