Having cake for dessert is now an option with this super easy to make and healthy almond cake! It´s made with almond, rice and oat flour and covered with a sweet orange glaze, trust me, eating this is the best way to start your day!
- 1 Cup rice flour
- 1 Cup oat flour
- 5 Tablespoons stevia
- 2/3 Cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup almond milk
- 1/8 Cup egg replacer
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 Cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon orange juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl mix the flours, the stevia, the almonds, the baking powder, the baking soda and the cinnamon.
- Mix in the milk, the egg replacer, the olive oil and the orange juice.
- Pour the mixture into the ramekins and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a bowl mix the powdered sugar with the orange juice.
- Remove the ramekins from the oven and let them cool.
- Pour some of the orange glaze over the cakes