Is this a cookie or a cake? Actually both. It´s a moist cake made with brow sugar and packed with lots of chocolate chips. The texture of a cake but the flavor of a cookie It can´t get any better
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- 5 Tablespoons butter
- 1/4 Cup flour
- 3 Tablespoons egg replacer
- 2 Tablespoons stevia
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar
- 1/3 Cup chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon almond milk
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter up 4 small Ramekins.
- In a bowl mix the butter with the stevia and the brown sugar.
- Add the egg replacer and the almond milk.
- Slowly start adding the flour.
- Pour in the chocolate chips and the vanilla.
- Fill the Ramekins with the batter.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.