For those moments when you want to surprise with simplicity, creme au chocolat et cafe is just perfect.
The coffee brings out the flavor of chocolate, the aroma of vanilla blends everything together, creamy and rich, every flavor will pop out in your palate. You are only going to need less than 10 minutes to make the perfect comforting dessert or the best awakening breakfast.
- 1 1/2 Cup almond milk
- 4 Tablespoons precooked oat
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/4 Cup strong coffee
- Place a pot in the stove in low heat.
- Mix the milk with the oat stirring constantly until starts boiling.
- Let it boil for 5 minutes while adding the sugar, the vanilla, the cacao and the coffee, stirring well all the ingredients.
- Remove from heat, and serve.
- You can decorate with some hazelnuts