Panna Cotta is an easy sweet end to a lovely dinner. A recipe that allows you to cook it before hand, with no fuss, no weird ingredients, just real, delicious, creamy almond milk. Just the way some Italian grandmother used to prepare it many years ago, in a wood stove, in a cold mountain. A sweet rustic treat with a twist, a modern twist. Passion Fruit, covering the creaminess and bringing just the perfect amount of tropical flavor. Enjoy chill, and let the conversation flow between bite and bite.
- 1 Cup sweetened almond milk
- 1/2 Cup powdered soy milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon agar agar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Passion Fruit
- In a pot bring to a boil the almond mil.
- Add the soy milk stirring constantly.
- Mix in the agar agar and boil for 1 more minute so the agar will set.
- Remove from fire and add the vanilla, mixing well.
- Pour the mixture into cups and cover them with plastic wrap.
- Place in refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- Top with some fresh passion fruit